Page 16 / 24 Scroll up to view Page 11 - 15
To change your password on your Orcon Genius’s wireless network from the factory
default follow the below steps:
• Your modem is switched on
• The Ethernet cable is plugged in correctly into both your modem and computer
• You are able to browse to a website.
1. Click on your preferred browser.
2. In your browser, type in
into the URL bar to browse to your modem.
Once loaded you’ll see the modem login page. Enter your modem password into
the password ﬁeld (default password is “admin”) and press enter.
Click on menu option 2 – set up my wireless.
2. On the Set up my wireless page follow the steps below.
• Renaming the Primary SSID as: something else familiar to you (optional).
You can do this by entering the name into the text box on the right hand side.
• Make a note of the name of the SSID. This will identify your new wireless
network to the devices you attempt to connect to your network.
3. Under Security Options select the WPA/WPA2-PSK option.
CHAPTER 4 - HOW TO CHANGE
YOUR WIRELESS PASSWORD