Page 41 / 42 Scroll up to view Page 36 - 40
WL-500gP Wireless Router User Manual
FCC Warning Statement
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class B digital
device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable
protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed
and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio
communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular
installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception,
which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to
correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Any changes or modiﬁcations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance
could void the userʼs authority to operate the equipment.
Prohibition of Co-location
This device and its antenna(s) must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other
antenna or transmitter
To maintain compliance with FCCʼs RF exposure guidelines, this equipment should be
installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator and your body. Use
on the supplied antenna.
Declaration of Conformity for R&TTE directive 1999/5/EC
Essential requirements – Article 3